Worldwide Local SEO Audit + Strategy for an International Luxury Hotel Brand
Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
From this client:
Local search is very important in our vertical, both from an SEO and from a consumer perspective. It is however a complex and ever changing area, which requires expert advice and in-depth specialised knowledge.
David is one of the nicest and most knowledgeable professionals I have had the pleasure to do business with. He provided us with valuable insights, exceeded our expectations and helped us setting priorities and devise a workable action plan. He is a true expert, but at the same time, able to “translate” his advice and expertise into easily understandable recommendations. I would not hesitate to recommend David to anyone looking for local search consultancy and we will definitely engage him again, as we move forward with our plans.
–Barbara Pezzi, Director of Analytics & Search Optimization at Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
I thoroughly enjoyed my initial engagement with Fairmont Raffles Hotels International.
Global Local SEO is incredibly complex. At scale it can even be difficult to identify which locations need help, let alone actually help them.
Here’s what I did for FRHI:
– Review of Google SERP presence to identify locations with data confusion or suboptimal visibility.
– Brief audit of FRHI’s three location finders.
– Market-by-market analysis of citation strength of each property in their portfolio.
– Comprehensive review of the major location data players in the hospitality space. (While North America is fairly obvious, a number of key, market-specific players have popped up in emerging markets like the Middle East, Africa, and China.)
– Review acquisition recommendations to improve rankings and conversion.