Upcoming Local Search Events August – October
MIHMORANDUM NO. 471 | August 6th, 2009
As those of you who follow me way too closely on Twitter probably know, I was at my 10-year high school reunion all of last week. So, sorry the posting has been a little light.
I’ve also been hard at work on SEVERAL presentations for the upcoming month, and looking forward to all the upcoming conferences I’ll be attending. If you want to catch up with me in person, or get a little more detailed look at how you can maximize your presence in Local Search, here’s where I’ll be for the next 30+ days:
- SES San Jose – August 11, 12 in–you guessed it–San Jose – Search on a Dime
- Local Search Summit – August 13 in San Jose – Local Search Ranking Factors
- SEOmoz PRO Seminar – August 24 + 25 in Seattle – Local Search Marketing Strategies
- SEMpdx September Educational Event – September 8, Hotel Deluxe, Portland – Local Search with David Mihm
- SMX East – October 5-7 in New York – Ranking Tactics for Local Search - this will be the first time I’ll have the honor and pleasure of speaking with my buddy Mike Blumenthal on the same panel–should be great!
There’s also going to be a great webcast on Data Providers put on by the folks over at Search Marketing Now on August 19; my buddy Gib Olander from Localeze is going to be on the presentation, along with Pankaj Mathur and Jonathan Cohn of Acxiom. It’s free to register–no brainer!
Wow, this is going to be a busy couple of months…hope to see some of you in person soon.